Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Easter!!
So I know this is a little bit late but I had a fabulous Easter! So my husband is gone so we didn’t get to celebrate Easter together and my parents were gone on a cruise for their 50th birthdays those little stinkers. So Brooke and I were home alone, so I was trying to come up with something fun that we could do together to try and have a good Easter even though we were left home. Until she decided to tell me that she was planning on going with her in-laws ( not really just Kory her boyfriends) family for Easter. THIS LEFT ME ALL ALONE with George ( our amazing puppy). Until my amazing mother in law called me to invite me to come with them for Easter! I don’t know what I would do without her! She is so awesome! She hangs out with me so that I don’t get bored. She is always teaching me how to do new things. She is very talented! We went over to Jon’s grandparents house for dinner with all of Jon’s uncle and aunts and cousins. It was a lot of fun! Of course it always is when your around family!

1 comment:

  1. We were so glad that you came for dinner, man, to think that you might have missed out on Betty Crocker's fab desserts!!!! That would have been monumental!!!We love you and hope you are doing great, you know some little ones' will always love you around here if you're needing hugs and love, come and get it, little Lindsey is always up for her fav. "Auntie Lindsay". Miss ya, and hope to see ya soon!!!

    ReplyDelete