Thursday, May 28, 2009

Learning im not made of glass


So i know that it has been a while, so im going to play a little bit of catch up.  For those of you who dont know on and i have had quite a bit of change this past month.

First:  We ended up moving all the way to College Park Maryland. This was a HUGE step for me seeing as how i suffer from sevier how sickness, this this going to be not only be the farthest i have ever been from my family but also for the longest amount of time! CRAZY I KNOW!! But its all a part of my learning that im not made of glass. This picture pretty much sums up Maryland for me, notice the huge highway...i had never driven in this much trafic in my entire life before this move. then notice the grey skys, it rains her constently and were not talking about a light shower it pours! but at the same time its very lush and beautiful. 

Second: I choped my hari off, i had never had a different hair style then my long thick hair so i decided that it would not only be easier to manage, but also the right time to do it since everything eles in my life was changing.  i lost about 6 inches.



So although the past few months had a lot of change its has been a great opportunity for Jon and I to grow as a couple and learn to depend on each other. I still think that were doing the right thing, i still think were where we are supposed to be.  So even though its hard, and even though i miss my family and my friends I have learned a lot, and now i know im not made of  glass. 

6 comments:

  1. YOUR HAIR! wowzer! I took my extentions out so i have short hair too! except mine is like.. right above my shoulders its SO short! you just text me :) yaa. I miss you linds- welcome back to the world of internet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in Maryland?? SO am I! Small world. We live in ROckville. Big move for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya lindsay! I found your blog through jaymie's! you should email me so i can invite you to my blog! kellikellijean@hotmail.com I love your background I actually used it for a while! haha we have good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I actually got a chance to be a blogger again for a minute and update my page. I decided I would check yours out and wow! I love it. I didn't know that you cut your hair it's darling. You are a very brave girl and I love you for your willingness to put yourself out there. Maybe next time we talk you can help me change my background. I think I need an update. Love you. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I got an email from Megan. She has a new blogspot. It is meganandjaredgrant@blotspot.com check it out when you get a chance. It is really cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is super cute way to be brave. And I know you are not made of glass, you are an amazing strong woman who, may love her family allot but... there is nothing wrong with that. Being away from family is all ways hard. But you are doing it and you are even more amazing for it xo

    ReplyDelete