Im All Alone :(
Well as most of you how actually read this know Jon and I are Vegas bound! Yesterday Jon packed up the Infinity and left me for 4 weeks to go get a head start on selling this summer while I stay here in Idaho with my Family and finish up the semester. It was probably the hardest thing I ever had to do to let him go. So I did the usual girl thing, cried my eyes out, cuddles with my puppy, ate some chocolate and finally decided to get over it and try and see the silver lining of this. I usually call myself and optimist although Jon probably would disagree with me. So, as hard as it is to live without him im trying to see the positive side. After all I know he is working so hard and taking this risk for me and I Love Him For IT! Plus if all goes well we might be able to take advantage of the poor housing industry and get into our first home.

You can do it!! Just keep yourself busy! That always helps me when I'm by myself! And go visit him on the weekends!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it Lindsay! It's tough, but think how awesome it will be when you get back together!!!! You're a sweetheart, and it will be over before you know it!
ReplyDeleteo my dear... two more weeks and WE WILL BE THERE! :) your strong.. haha.. if you need me to get you a blow up tent and your sister.. i'll do it.. im always there for you ;)
ReplyDelete