Monday, November 9, 2009

ONE BAD DAY!

Bad Days Make You See Differently





I can honestly say that today has been one of the worst days that I have had in a while. Someone that I love very much informed us today that despite their attempts to solve their marital problems he and his wife were filing for a divorce. This truly broke my heart; I love both of these people so very much, and am so sorry for that this is happening to them. I wish them both the very best. I will keep them both in my prayers. My sister who happens to be my very best friend in the world is going threw some personal problems with some of her closest friends. Of course when she is upset and sad I get upset and sad. Tonight she and her friends were over at our house trying to work out their differences and despite our best efforts it did not go as well as we had hoped. 
(I LOVE YOU POOPS IT WILL ALL BE OK.)
 I totally bombed my Anatomy and Physiology quiz today, which compared to the other two problems pails in comparison. 
..................................................................
But as this horrible day comes to an end it has made me realize how thankful I am for everything that I have. I am so grateful for my family, for loving parents who always seem to know the right things to say. For my very best friend who just happens to be my sister, and most importantly for my very loving, understanding, patient, caring, amazing husband. I am so blessed to have this support system; words cannot justly express my love for them. They love me and except me even when I am nowhere near a perfect person.
..................................................................
Bad days come and go, I know that, but I am grateful for the opportunity it has provided for me to county my many blessings.

2 comments:

  1. As weird as this may sound, your post made me feel happy. Its good to remember those in our life that do love and support us. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you are sad. I know that it has been a rough week. Well one thing that helps me is to remember that even the worst of days are only a day and tomorrow we can start over fresh. Many times we look back at some of those experiences and have to smile at where we were and where we have come. A sense of humor can carry us thru alot. Sometimes we need to remember to lighten up and find a little humor in life. No pain is ever wasted and we have to keep in mind there are no accidents. Hang in there because we all love you.

    ReplyDelete