Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting things done

I Got My Christmas Tree Up

Well over the Thanksgiving Break I Managed to make it back to Pocatello to make sure and get my Christmas Tree up before the break was over and my life went back to being CRAZY BUSY! I love christmas, and Christmas Trees have always been a huge part of my families holiday celebration! For those of you who happen to know my parents you understand just how important decorating a christmas tree can be! Hahah I love it though! It has always been one of my favorite parts of the holiday! So I was so excited to get mine up and going so that Jon and I could enjoy it for the month of December!

1 comment:

  1. we have the EXACT same decorations.. the brown gold and red from wallmart right? o great minds think alike!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete