Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Finally got my hands on a few of my wedding pictures

The Never Ending Sogga of My Wedding Pictures

Jon and I were married on August 2, 2008. These are the only wedding pictures I have ever even seen. Our Photographer is basically the hardest person in the world to track down. So i feel pretty lucky to even have these scans of proofs because they are a result of a year's worth of work. I wish there were more of my side of the family but these are just what my mother in law Lori had. So i am very sorry for the poor quality. Im just lucky I even have these.

here are all the most important people in our lives

Our wedding party

My Beautiful wedding dress

Jon and his Dad

The Leask boys

After the temple picture

Jordan and Gabby

Jon and his mommy

Us with our Brides maids and grooms men

Jon and I

My buffet line, Our food was amazing! Or at least thats what we heard

Here is some of our seating in the larger of the tents

My Lights were right out of a fairy tale. This picture does not do it justice

My amazing Cake, even though it wasn't exactly what we ordered it was even more beautiful than we could have imagined

My Amazing husband isn't he just so handsome. Dang Im a Lucky girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay ! Look I finally got on here =) And I actually know what I'm doing !! Hahah Your wedding pictures turned out so good =) Loveeee you !

    ReplyDelete