One year Down,
Eternity Left To go
This past weekend Jon and I celebrated our first anniversary. It is hard to believe that it has already been one year. It seems like just yesterday that Jon and i were kneeling accross the aulter promissing to spend eternity together. I guess its true when they say " Time Fly's When Your Having Fun!" Although this year has been filled with change, bumps, stumbling blocks, and growing pains there is still no one in the world i would rather have at my side then Jon. He is my very best friend, my soul mate, and my other half. And just because there were a few bumps in the road doesnt mean that there were some really amazing times together!
To Celebrate our anniversary we decided to take a little trip to West Yellowstone. I Love the Playmill Theater so Jon got some tickets from the Josephsons and took me to see Secret Garden. It was Amazing! We also ate at the most amazing restraunt called the Short Line, it was so so good :D we had Calamari, i had Salmon, and Jon had basalmic blueberrie chicken and of courses some Montana Style Cheesecake that was TO DIE FOR! We had such an amazing day and enjoyed the time that we had just with each other i didnt think it could get any better! but then when we got Home, Jon's Mom had decorated our entire Bedroom completly filled with candles and Flowers and Sparkling cyder it was Completly perfect!
Here is my Husband standing next to his beautiful car
here is a pic of West yellowstone
Amazing Buffalo Art
Talk about Beautiful
Jon and his new friend
I guess he is my friend to
Jon at the Restaurant
Playmill
Short Line Restaurant where we ate dinner
Me and My Amazing Cheesecake
Some of my Flowers
Then on Sunday We Invided My family over to the Leask's House for a BBQ dinner to celebrate to gether the past year of our relationship. It was so much fun, getting everyone together again. It is so nice that Jon and I's familys get along so well. It makes everything so much easier, and SO much more fun!

Congrats on a year! I love the Playmill! I think thats what we are doing for our anniversary too! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome, we are sure glad that you are in our family, we LOVE YOU!!!!And Lindsey loves her new "Lindsay"!!!
ReplyDelete