Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blog Slacker!

Whats Been going on with the Leasks
I have totally been slacking on my blog the past few monthes, this is probably becuase my life has been totally, completely out of this world busy! So here is a small catch up on Jon and my life.
This winter we used the cabin quite a bit 
The Boat Club in the Winter
Lots of snow
Jon and I
Brooke and Caleb
ME
It was always a lot of fun
Valentines Day at the Boat Show
This year for valentines day we went with my family to Salt Lake so that we could have some Yummy Avocado egg rolls from the Cheesecake factory and got to the boat show it was a total blast we had such a wonderful time. The boat show always gets me excited for Summer! 
Our supper nice hotel room with the most amazing bed ever! 
Snowboarding in Jackson
This last weekend we decided to go to Jackson and go snowboarding. I used to snowboard back in the good old high school days but I have since decided to just stick to skiing because I am MUCH BETTER at it! AKA I don't spend the whole day sitting on my butt in the snow! But because Gabby and Justin were still learning I decided to be adventurous and let Jon go ahead and try and give me a lesson. Needless to say I remembered in a HUGE hurry why it was the I decided to give up snowboarding! Gabby and I soon decided we were better off spending the day shopping in town rather then on the hill with the boys all day! it was still a lot of fun and we had some good laughs.

*Aside from these activities 
Jon and I have been just supper busy with school and work and making time for each other. We are truly enjoying this time in our life's and the moments that we get to spend with each other!*

1 comment:

  1. linds i love you! snowboarding sounds so fun! next time invite mark and i! we have no friends here.. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete