Saturday, October 17, 2009

I have Turned into a Nerd

Anatomy and Physiology KICKS MY BUTT!
So i hate to have to say this but i think that i have officially turned into a full blown nerd! ITS the craziest thing, we actually joked about it at first, Jon would kinda jokingly call me a nerd but now i think its true! You hear my points and let me know what you think.

1. This past week i have spent 10+ hours studying for one class in the library
2. I have been wearing my glasses pretty much all of the time and often go to class in scrubs or sweats.

3. I have my favorite study spot in the library, and in fact was the only person on the study floor this Saturday afternoon

I guess that you could say that this is my second home!

Over the past month a lot has changed in life, i decided to switch my major, something i never thought i would do. I gave up on Nursing and instead am going to be getting a bachelors degree in Laboratory sciences.
( I KNOW I'M GOING TO GROW UP TO BE A SCIENTIST CRAZY)
But after doing some serious soul searching, lots of research, i have decided that this is the best thing for me. Pulse it has made school so much more fun! i finally am excited about what i am doing! Its kind of a vicious cycle you love school, you study harder, you study harder you get good grades, you get good grades you keep studying to keep the good grade. I guess this is the cycle i am stuck in, i guess that being a nerd is OK if it means I'm going to get to do something that i love for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. your amazing linds.. your going to be the best scientist ever! i love you!

    ReplyDelete