Monday, August 17, 2009

Josephson Family Party

The Josephson Family Party
Tonight the Josephson Family got together for a BBQ before Ryan Leaves on his Mission. It was so much fun catching up with everyone, eating the amazing food, and Lighting Fireworks. I love hanging out with Jon's side of the family they are all so nice and so involved in each others lives, it is so neat to be a part of such a close family.

Here is a picture of Jon and I with my Sparkler that Bev Brought. I absolutly love sparklers!!! AND THIS ONE WAS EVEN THE HUGE KIND!!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!


Me again totally loving my sparkler.


Here is a picture of Murphy and I this is Ryan's dog that my sister thinks i act like, i have no idea why but we had to get a picture together to show her.


Sorry all of the pictures were of me, Jon was in charge of the Camera tonight

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics. They turned out so cute!!! I'm glad you loved the sparklers, they were huge too!!! So fun to see you again, we sure love having you around!!!

    ReplyDelete