Happy Days at the Temple
Today we got to go to the Temple and were able to see Jon's cousin Ryan Josephson take out his endowment. It was an amazing day, he is just such a Awesome guy were are all so very very proud of him and the decisions that he has made in his life. I am so grateful for the person that Ryan is and for the kindness he has shown my little sister and the example that he has shown threw his example. here are a few pictures.
Jon and I kissing in the same place where he asked me to merry him. We are just days away from being happily married for one whole year
My Two very favorite people in the world my husband and my little sister
Jon and I
Sisters/Best Friends
Ryan and his parents Darren & Jackie
Beautiful

O that looks like fun linds! I miss idaho falls... :( so..? are you guys home from the summer then? im SO JEALOUS. I want to come home!! I miss you! and you look so pretty in your pics.. and that is a way cute dress!
ReplyDelete