A Very good friend of mine wrote a post on her blog about the NieNie Dialogues. She suggested that everyone should try and read them that they would change your life. And since I have such an abundant amount of time on my hands I decided it give them a shot.
BOY AM I GLAD THAT I DID!
The NieNie Dialogues are written by Stephanie Nielson. The dialogues are about her daily struggles as she works toward her recovery after a surviving an airplane crash. She is an amazing women and although she faces mighty struggles threw the physical therapy, Rehabilitation, and surgery after surgery her faith never wavers. Her love for her family, her love for her husband, her love for life and her optimism are truly inspiring. What an amazing women, she is. I would highly recommend reading her story if you have the time, you wont be disappointed.
(On the left side of my page towards the bottom is an icon link to her story, just Click on it.)

No comments:
Post a Comment